In the most recent security breach in the Butcher-Speakman-Class of '28 section of the Quadrangle, a student awoke to an unknown person entering her room early Sunday morning, University Police Sergeant Keith Christian said last night. Christian said the person entered the student's room at about 3:40 a.m., and the student did not know the person. In addition, he said the student was not able to give a description of the intruder or identify whether the person was a male or female.. According to the residential advisor on-duty Scott Gallin, the person entered the room on the third floor of the Class of '28 building with a key, turned on the light and then left the room when he realized that a student was in the room. Gallin, a College senior, said the student went to the front desk of the Quadrangle to make a report and to page the RA on-duty. He said University Police was also notified and the officer who responded took control of the situation. Gallin, who is also a former Daily Pennsylvanian editor, said the locks on the student's door have been changed for her security. This incident follows two breaches in security in the same area of the Quadrangle in September. During that month, two non-Quadrangle residents were found naked in the Class of '28 section in two isolated incidents. On Sept. 21, a naked man was found showering in the women's bathrooms on both the third and fourth floors of the Class of '28 section. And on Sept. 22, another man was found naked in the basement of the Speakman section walking toward a co-ed bathroom. At the time, people blamed security problems in the Butcher-Speakman-Class of '28 section on students propping open the exterior door of the Class of '28 building to the upper Quadrangle courtyard.