They may be short in height, but they're tall in talent. Tomorrow night, the DP will inaugurate its 110th Board of Managers and Editors, retiring the current board members to civilian life and marking yet another year in the life of one of the University's longest running traditions. As an independent newspaper with no financial ties to the administration, the DP's perennial goal is to be the advocate for the entire University community – to ensure that whatever happens on campus does not happen in secret. Among the traditions passed from board to board are persistence, accuracy, belligerence and a fervent mistrust of anything done to students without their knowing about it. The 110th Board members, who were elected to their positions by the outgoing board last fall, said they are dedicated to preserving the hard-hitting journalistic traditions of the newspaper as well as add their own innovations along the way. Leading the 24-member board will be College junior Jordana Horn, who hails from Short Hills, N.J. Horn, described as "wonderful," "kind" and "caring," carries to her position four semesters of reporting experience. As executive editor, Horn – who is 5 foot 2 inches –Ewill serve as president and CEO of the corporation and has final authority for all business and news decisions. Horn promises to make the DP more accessible and incisive. "I want the DP to be a standard of excellence, aggressively pursuing the truth," Horn said last night. Five-foot-one-inch College junior Cara Tanamachi, a three-semester veteran reporter from Mesquite, Texas, will serve as top editorial officer. Holding the DP's purse strings will be Wharton junior Marc Saiontz from North Palm Beach, Fla. Tanamachi rose through the news reporting ranks quickly after serving on the 34th Street staff during her freshman year. And five-foot-seven-inch Saiontz brings with him two years of experience in the DP's credit department. Forming editorial policy with Horn is College junior Gabriele Marcotti from Milan, Italy. Marcotti brings three semesters experience to his post. In the news offices will be College sophomores Charles Ornstein as assistant managing editor and Peter Morrison, who will serve as associate editor/campus. Morrison will cultivate new reporters focusing on recruiting and training. Ornstein will supervise the beat reporter staff, fine tuning their skills. Among the new business managers are Finance Manager Jeffrey Lieberman, Sales Manager Jane Reisman and Human Resources Manager Brigette Wolf. Wharton sophomore Lieberman will serve as treasurer of the corporation as well as oversee the newspaper's fiscal matters. Wharton junior Reisman will lead a staff of reps as they solicit their way throughout the city. And Wharton sophomore Wolf will focus on the working to maintain business staff high morale and train new staff members. David Shapiro, a College freshman, will implement and maintain the new business computer system. Running the sports staff and planning out the back page will be College juniors Joshua Friedman and Adam Rubin. Both have a deep desire to reclaim the Kamin Cup. College juniors Eli Massar and Tracy Gitnick will lead the photography department as well as coordinate the paper's design. Dennis Berman inherits the distinguished title of editor of the award-winning 34th Street Magazine. Running the magazine with College sophomore Berman will be managing editors Josh Leitner and Ben Myers. Rounding out the new editorial board is new Art Director Andrew Figel and Weekly Pennsylvanian Editor Jeremy Zweig, both College sophomores. On the business side, College sophomore Tom Damico will take over as advertising production manager, Wharton junior Mark Suter will serve as the marketing manager and Wharton sophomore William Stoesser as the associate sales manager.