A man was shot and killed yesterday evening in a car-jacking at 48th and Spruce streets, University Police said last night. University Police Sergeant Ivan Kimble said the man, who he believed was not affiliated with the University, was shot by two males, who took his vehicle at about 6:45 p.m. last night. The victim's five-and-a-half-month-old baby was in the car when it was stolen, Kimble said. Kimble said Philadelphia Police responded to the call and added that the victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he was later pronounced dead. His baby was found, uninjured, in an alley on the 5800 block of Hoffman Street. Kimble said that police are still looking for the vehicle, a 1991 dark-colored Acura Legend with Texas license plates, and the two males who shot the victim and stole his car. Kimble did not have descriptions of the males and was unsure if any arrests had been made. In a separate and unrelated incident, a University employee was harassed by a male Saturday evening at about 5:00 p.m., Kimble said. The female was walking on the 4200 block of Walnut Street when the male blocked her path, Kimble said. He added that the female continued to walk down the street and reported that the male followed her for a time. Kimble said that University Police have no suspects and have made no arrests following the incident.