The University Trustees will arrive on campus today for their annual two-day January meeting. Trustee committees will address topics ranging from research opportunities under the Clinton administration to proposed changes in the residential living system to retention of minority faculty. The Academic Policy Committee will discuss the research profile of the University with Vice Provost for Research Barry Cooperman from 2 to 3:30 p.m. today in the Woody Room of Van Pelt Library. Vice Provost for University Life Kim Morrisson will present her report on residential living at the University and plans to create a residential college house system to the Student Life Committee from 2 to 3:30 p.m. today in the English House Library. The Committee on Internationalization will meet in the Woody Room of Van Pelt Library today from 4 to 5 p.m. to listen to reports by University administrators on the University's efforts in the international community. The Budget and Finance Committee will meet in the Club Room of the Faculty Club tomorrow from 10:30 a.m. to noon. They will hear an update on the University's efforts to restore state funding, a report on the University's budget for this fiscal year, and several resolutions for construction and renovation of campus facilities, including the former Theta Xi fraternity house. A report on the prospects for research under the Clinton administration will be presented by Cooperman to the External Affairs Committee tomorrow from 10:30 a.m. to noon in the Gates Room of Van Pelt. The University Responsibility Committee will also meet to discuss reports on the retention of minority faculty, the Celebration of Women Making a Difference at Penn, and Community Partnerships. The meeting will be held tomorrow in the Tea Room of the Faculty Club from 10:30 a.m. to noon. Following their committee meetings tomorrow, the Trustees will all meet in Hoover Lounge of Vance Hall at 2:15 p.m. for a full meeting to vote on resolutions. All Trustees meetings are open to the public.