A female student was hit repeatedly and knocked to the ground by an unidentified male outside Houston Hall Sunday at around 6 p.m., University Police said last night. The male came from behind the student in back of Houston Hall and began hitting her in the face, University Police Sergeant Larry Salotti said. After the student hit the pavement, the male fled the scene. The student did not get a good look at the male, but said she thought he was approximately 5 feet 7 inches tall, with a medium build, Salotti added. Salotti said the student filed the report with University Police a couple of hours after the incident and was visibly upset about the ordeal. He added that Victim Support was notified, but was unsure if the student was injured. No arrests have been made in the incident and there are no suspects, Salotti said. In an unrelated incident,the Alpha Chi Rho fraternity house was burglarized on Sunday night, Salotti said. This was the latest in a recent rash of fraternity house burglaries on campus. In what he called a "bizarre" incident, Salotti said the burglar, who broke a north side basement window and gained entry into a storage room, only ran off with a drill valued at $30. But police believe the perpetrator left behind his jacket and the tool used to gain entry. Police have made no arrests, Salotti said. In a separate incident, a motorcycle was reported stolen and then later found by police on Sunday, Salotti said. Salotti said the motorcycle was stolen from the 3800 block of Spruce Street between 5 p.m. Saturday and 2 a.m. Sunday. University Police came across it late Sunday night and, after identifying it as stolen, secured it to a tree. The owner was notified by the police, but no arrests have been made.