It wasn't clear last night who most enjoyed the Penn Singer's fall production, Broadway to Heaven. The audience's enthusiasm for the show was equally matched by the singers themselves, who were clearly having a great time recreating some of Broadway's biggest hits. Favorite selections from Porgy and Bess, Oklahoma, My Fair Lady, Jesus Christ Superstar, and Les Miserables were brought to life with strong vocal performances, extensive choreography and a measure of comic relief. The show contained 35 selections, alternating between full-company numbers and individual performances. Quick transitions kept the show moving and barely gave the audience time to applaud. A well-choreographed rendition of "O Lord, I'm on My Way," from Porgy and Bess, began a string of full-sounding choral arrangements involving all 45 singers. Wharton graduate student Tom Love followed with an especially strong, well-received performance of the musical's last number, "I Got Plenty of Nothin." Several selections from Oklahoma, such as "The Farmer and the Cowman," and "Pore Jud is Daid," lightened the mood with comic themes. The company then changed from their Oklahoma overalls and plaids to suits and gowns for six selections from the 1956 hit My Fair Lady. Strong performances continued after intermission, when the group turned to Jesus Christ Superstar and Les Miserables. The selections from Les Miserables gave individuals a chance to showcase their vocal talents. Broadway to Heaven will be performed tonight and Saturday at 8 p.m. in the Annenberg School Theater.