The Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity was burglarized of $3,200 worth of property Saturday morning between 4 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., University Police said yesterday. University Police Lieutenant Susan Holmes said yesterday that police did not know how the burglar got into the house, located at 4028 Walnut Street, because there were no signs of forced entry. "This is not the first time this has happened," Eric Romanow, a College junior and resident of the house said last night. "I had some stuff stolen this summer." Romanow said he does not think the burglar was a professional because he took food and beer, as well as valuable items. Holmes said a 39" TV worth $2,500 and two mountain bikes worth $350 each were among the items stolen from the house. Romanow said he hopes the police catch the burglar, but that it would be very difficult. "The police are doing a full-scale investigation, so maybe [the burglar] will be caught," Romanow said. "But it really could've been any bozo in the area." In an unrelated incident, a student's residence at 4016 Pine Street was burglarized Friday between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m., University Police said yesterday. The burglar broke a window and forced the protective bars apart to get in the apartment, Holmes said. The student reported a TV worth $300 stolen. The police do not have any suspects in the case at this time. In another unrelated incident, the Franklin Building Annex, located near Sansom and 36th streets was burglarized Saturday between 2:30 a.m. and 3:45 a.m., University Police said yesterday. Holmes said the burglar tampered with the outside locks on the building to get inside. The burlgar then broke into a key cabinet inside the building and took 12 keys. The police did not make any arrests in the case. In another unrelated incident, a student and another student's parent were fighting outside 3333 Walnut Street between 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Saturday afternoon, University Police said yesterday. Police did not see the actual fight and could not make any arrests, Holmes said. Police advised the student and the other student's parent to file charges privately, if either person wanted to pursue the case in court. Holmes said the police notified Victim Support and Special Services to assist with the case.