To Gov. Robert Casey, for proposing a complete and instantaneous end to an 89-year tradition of annual state funding for the University. To Smiling Bob again, for lying through his pearly whites when he justified these cuts by claiming other Ivy League schools don't receive state funding. To the Wharton School for Business at the University of Pennsylvania, for excluding people who are not part of the school -- the Wharton School, that is -- from their speaking events. To the Uhuru Solidarity League, for their food truck that sells espresso -- of all things -- to earn money for their fight against West Philadelphia gentrification. To everyone involved in the Mayor's Scholarship case, for allowing it to become a media circus. To PARIS and the people behind it, for registration blocks and other Big Brother tactics. To the new Judicial Charter, for ignoring student concerns about the conflicts of interest of a singular Judicial Inquiry Officer, and for additional confidentiality rules that force everyone but the defendent to keep quiet about judicial cases. To the School of Arts and Sciences, for not providing enough support to get the Latino Studies minor off the ground. To the Social Planning and Events Committee for their disinformation campaign to hide the identity of the Spring Fling band. Oh, you're all so devious. To faculty, for neglecting committee responsibilities on the one hand, and for demanding increased representation -- at the expense of students -- on the other. To the Senior Class Board and the Nominations and Elections Committee, for creating and attempting to enforce pointless election rules. To the Student Activities Council, for picking on the UA -- especially after receiving an 11 percent budget increase. To the University, for waffling on whether need-blind admissions will continue in the future. To President Hackney, for another semester of inaction on ROTC and diversifying Locust Walk. To University Council, for complete inaction since passing the proposal to ban ROTC last semester. Oops, we forgot the Locust Walk bike ban. To astroturf and anyone who would consider placing it on Hill Field, unless, of course, they plan to spray paint it brown come December. To confidenitality, secrecy, closed records and mandated privacy, for generally being unnecessary and counterproductive.