Acacia has agreed to a two-year probation with a host of social restrictions -- including a no-alcohol social policy until June -- for its involvement in a nude photo incident last year. The agreement, released by OFSA and Acacia's alumni corporation last week, detailed an agreement reached December 1 that stipulates that the fraternity cannot hold any social function with alcohol before June. Between June and January 1993 the chapter must obtain written consent from OFSA and its alumni corporation before holding an event with alcohol. Acacia must submit to the University a detailed outline of the chapter's party plans and submit to OFSA its plans for rush. Until January 1993, the chapter must not advertise parties, but may extend invitations to individuals on a guest list. The official sanctions announced last week are the same as ones complainant Judy Schlossberg outlined last month. College junior Schlossberg filed a complaint with the Judicial Inquiry Office last April, charging Acacia brothers with stealing a nude photograph of herself that had been stored in her boyfriend's room, and then distributing it. "It would be premature to make any comments [on the agreement] at this time," said Acacia president and College junior Christopher Gidden. He added he was unable to contact OFSA or his alumni representitive and had not seen the release, although he knew "certain aspects" of the agreement. Schlossberg, however, likened the punishment to a slap on the wrist. "Basically, people look at these sanctions and laugh," she said. The statement says that if a review by the Fraternity and Sorority Advisory Board in a year determines all terms have been met, then "probationary status may be reduced to administrative warning." The agreement requires Acacia to hold a member education program on hazing before February 1. It also requires annual workshops for brothers and pledges on topics including alcohol abuse and interpersonal relationships. The statement describes other sanctions, including requiring a review of a detailed rush plan by OFSA, the establishment of an Alumni Advisory Board, and the implementation or participation "in at least one community service project per semester during the term of probation." Schlossberg said she is not satisfied with the sanctions. "If they honestly showed some remorse, then probation would be great, but nobody has apologized to me," Schlossberg said. Schlossberg said that she doubts that any of the sanctions will make a real difference. "No amount of workshops is going to change this unless they want it to change," she said.