If you've already had enough of the Superblock wind tunnel, you might as well head for Hollywood. The 65-strong member ensemble will present a varied and extensive revue of movie songs, including pieces from Guys and Dolls to James Bond. All of the selections are taken from Broadway musicals made into movies, as well as movies which are musicals in their own right. "There's a good representation from each era," said Singers spokesperson and Wharton junior Leigh Large. While a certain number of the songs in the show will be performed by the entire company, other acts will feature individual or small group performances. And every act had to pass an audition with Director Bruce Montgomery to be in the revue. "Basically, everyone went out and just found a song from the movies," said cast member and College sophomore Bryan Reid. "Each act shows a lot of effort and a lot of originality . . . people were left on their own to do their own thing, and did a great job." The show's unique format as a musical revue will allow individual members of the performing arts group to shine on their own, according to Large. "There's a large representation of the freshman class in the show, and many freshmen members are getting the spotlight," he said. New members of the group said they are extremely excited about the show, which will be their first full-fledged performance. "I really love the group," said College freshman Jen Rossell. "It's big, and it's a lot of fun. I was looking forward to coming back from Thanksgiving break because of this show -- it's going to be great." Songs to be performed include "Whatever Lola Wants" from Damn Yankees, "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off," a George Gershwin classic, and "Out Here On My Own" from Fame. "There's a great amount of talent here, and it's going to be a very exciting, very enjoyable show for everyone," said Singers President and College senior Alice Lao. "Hooray for Hollywood" will open tonight and continue Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. in Houston Hall Auditorium. Tickets cost $4 for tonight's performance and $5 for Friday's and Saturday's performances and are available on Locust Walk, at the door, or from any cast member.