The son of former Phillies relief pitcher Tug McGraw was arrested yesterday and charged with the alleged rape of a Temple University student. Philadelphia Police Sergeant Robert Feeney said that 19-year-old Marc McGraw was arrested at noon yesterday and charged with rape, indecent assault, indecent exposure, simple assault, unlawful restraint, and false imprisonment. According to the complaint filed with Temple University Police Sunday morning, McGraw, who is not a Temple student, was signed into a room in the Temple Towers, a Temple dormitory. He then allegedly raped a student living in the apartment. McGraw, who is remembered for pitching for the Phillies from 1975 to 1983 and saving the last game of the 1980 World Series, yesterday released a statement which stated that "My son is faced with a serious accusation. It is now in the legal system and I will stand by my son through that process." Temple spokesman George Ingram refused to comment yesterday, saying that "the matter is now in the hands in the court." The alleged rape is the second to occur on the Temple campus within the week. The first was an alleged gang rape that took place at the Alpha Phi Delta fraternity house. Two men, 23-year-old Michael Derita 22-year-old Raymond Evers, have been charged in connection with the rape and released on bail. The female student charged that she was raped by Evers and Derita on a pool table at the house during a party Saturday night. Afterwards, she fled into another room and was assaulted by two others, who have not been identified, police said. The police are continuing the investigation.