The Social Planning and Events Committee has booked a reggae all-star show, "The 10th Anniversary Salute to Bob Marley," for Irvine Auditorium as a "kick off for fall break," according to SPEC Concert Committee Co-director Stacy Feld. SPEC Concerts will also feature a free show on Superblock today at 4 p.m., featuring alternative bands School of Fish and House of Freaks. The reggae show, which is slated for October 9 at 7:30 p.m., will feature Rita Marley, wife of late reggae legend Bob Marley, the Wailers, formerly Bob Marley's band, Andrew Tosh, songstress Marcia Griffiths and the reggae group the Maccabbees. Tickets go on sale Saturday and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Irvine box office for the reggae show. Students will be able to purchase discounted $8 tickets. Students who purchase tickets after this weekend can buy them through the Annenberg box office and through Ticketmaster for $12.50 apiece, and non-students can get purchase tickets for $17.50, Edward Gold, SPEC Concerts Co-director said yesterday. SPEC Concerts also announced yesterday that local band Smokestack Lightning will star in the second of the free Friday concerts series, playing September 27 on Superblock. Smokestack Lightning is known among students as a Greatful Dead cover band and frequently plays South Street venue Khyber Pass, according to Feld, a College sophomore. Today's School of Fish and House of Freaks double bill marks the kick off of the free Friday concert series, and SPEC Concerts organizers said they are very excited and optimistic for the show's success. House of Freaks, a Richmond-based duo, is reknowned for their innovative approach to traditional Southern rock. Los Angeles-based School of Fish, known for the single "3 Strange Days," features catchy harmonies mixed with a pounding guitar sound and a driving drum section. College junior Gold said that if weather interferes with today's outdoor show, it will be relocated to Irvine. Gold said SPEC has not selected a band for the final Friday show on October 4, but said they are looking for lesser-known Philadlephia and New York bands that are "on their way up." "SPEC is trying to expose students to new bands," Gold said. "People at this school don't like to come out, but if you don't like the music you can walk away." Feld said he feels the the reggae show will be very successful and expects students to sell out the 1500 seat auditorium. "There is a big audience for reggae at Penn," said Gold. "It's good party music."