A. The deadlines for registration are April 22 to be eligible for the May 21 primary elections and October 7 for the November mayoral election. Q. Are there any requirements for registration? A. You must be a resident of the state for at least 90 days and a resident of the district for at least 30 days before the election. Most students qualify under these restrictions. Q. How do I register to vote in Philadelphia? A. It's very simple. You can go to the Voter Registration office at Delaware Avenue and Spring Garden Street if you want to register immediately. Otherwise, you can register by mail or at room 138 at City Hall. Also, you can register at any library, post office, or Pennsylvania State Liquor Store in Philadelphia. On campus, there is a post office at 40th and Locust Streets and the Free Library on 40th and Walnut Streets. Q. What are the implications of registering in Philadelphia? A. You will be eligible for jury duty. Q. Can I vote in Philadelphia if I am already registered in another state? A. Yes. But when you re-register in Philadelphia you MUST cancel your registration in the other state. Philadelphia will not do this for you and a violation could land you in jail for violating voting procedures. All you have to do is send the other state a letter notifying them of your registration in Philadelphia and asking them to cancel your registration there. Q. If I'm moving off-campus in September from a dormitory, do I have to re-register? A. Good question. Every year several students get struck from the voter registration rolls because they moved into new districts. If you are moving off-campus, or even into another dormitory, you probably will need to re-register. You can find out if you are properly registered by calling 686-1500. Also, if you are going to be struck from the registration lists you are supposed to receive a notification from the ward leader in your district. In the University's ward, the party leaders are Democrat Kevin Vaughan and Republican Matthew Wolfe.