sabrinas-cafe-angel-fan
Sabrina’s Cafe will open its sixth location in the Philadelphia International Airport next spring. Credit: Angel Fan

Sabrina’s Cafe will open its sixth location in Terminal C of the Philadelphia International Airport next spring. 

Sabrina’s Cafe – a Philadelphia restaurant known for its all-day brunch — first opened in 2001 by co-founders Robert and Raquel DeAbreu in the Italian Market of Philadelphia, and they named it after their daughter, Sabrina Isabella. 

“We did amazingly well pretty much from the start,” Executive Chef Lance Silverman said. “Sabrina’s became the place for brunch among hip young people.” 

While the Italian Market location had to eventually close in April of 2021 in part due to COVID-19, Sabrina’s Cafe still has five other locations. Three are in Philadelphia – University City, South Street, and the Art Museum — and one is in Wynnewood, Montgomery County, and Collingswood, New Jersey. 

Sabrina’s Cafe in University City, located on Drexel’s campus, is one of the closest options for Penn students. Sabrina’s Cafe first came to West Philadelphia in 2011 and would help students looking for a “hangover cure” or breakfast for dinner.

In 2020, Conde Nast Traveller designated Sabrina's Cafe as one of the 13 best brunch places in Philadelphia. According to Eater Philly, LeBron James and the Miami Heat have eaten at Sabrina’s Cafe before an NBA game against the Philadelphia 76ers.

"Sabrina’s Cafe is thrilled to bring our signature brunch experience to the airport, offering travelers a taste of home even when they’re on the go,” Robert DeAbreu told PhillyVoice. “Our airport location is excited to serve up the same delicious brunch menu that has made us a beloved destination in the city for years.”