College-Hall
Credit: Minsuh Park

Graduate student Kristina Krull, who was pursuing a master's degree in education, died at her home in New Hampshire. Krull had been a fellow in the Penn Graduate School of Education's Boarding School Teaching Residency program and a teaching fellow at St. Paul's School in Concord, New Hampshire.

According to an email from GSE Dean Pam Grossman, St. Paul's Acting Rector Michelle Chicoine said Krull was someone who “inspired those whom she taught and coached and quickly earned the respect of the faculty and staff she worked alongside." 

Krull earned a bachelor's in Chemical Engineering at University of Massachusetts at Lowell, before graduating from Springfield College in 2016 with a bachelor's degree in Applied Exercise Science. She went on to earn a master's degree in Exercise and Sport Science from Merrimack College, according to her LinkedIn. Krull attended Phillips Exeter Academy.

On her LinkedIn profile, Krull described herself as someone who "enthusiastically [pursued] positions that allow [her] to help other men, women, and children become the BEST versions of themselves — physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually."

According to Springfield College's website, Krull played field hockey at the high school and collegiate level. 

Candlelight vigils for Krull were held at St. Paul's School last week.