Theft:

June 30: Theft from Building

Vandalism:

June 27: Complainant, who remained anonymous, reported scratch marks in stainless steel wall coverings in the elevators in Huntsman Hall (3730 Walnut Street). The report was made at 3:10pm.

Burglary:

June 24: An unaffiliated, 2­8-year-old female reported that at around 12:00am, unknown person(s) forced entry through the front door of her residence near Market and 39th Street. Personal property was removed from the property.

June 27: An affiliated, 28-year-old male reported at midnight that unknown person entered his room in Rodin College House (3901 Locust Walk) and removed personal property. There were no signs of forced entry into the residence.

Disorderly Conduct:

June 24: Suspect, an unaffiliated 35-year-old male, caused a disturbance to pedestrian and vehicular traffic at around 9:30pm near the Penn Bookstore (3601 Walnut Street). An arrest was made on the terms of disorderly conduct.

June 28: Suspect, an unaffiliated 26-year-old male, was reported by complainant at around 7:00pm to have caused a disturbance near CVS (3925 Walnut Street). Suspect refused to leave premises when asked. An arrest was made on the terms of disorderly conduct.

Harassment:

June 25: Confidential

Public Drunkenness

June 25: Suspect, an unaffiliated 35-year-old male, was observed staggering and falling asleep while standing up at 9:09pm near the 200th block of South 40th Street. Upon further investigation, the suspect was cited for public drunkenness, and was subsequently arrested.

June 27: Suspect, an unaffiliated 61-year-old male, was causing a disturbance be screaming, yelling, and cursing at 11:30pm near the 4000th block of Baltimore Avenue. Suspect was observed to be intoxicated, and was arrested.

Robbery:

June 27: A complainant, an unaffiliated 24-year-old female, reported that when was accosted by three suspects at 9:00pm around the 200th block of South 33rd Street. The three suspects, two juveniles and an unaffiliated 18-year-old male, attempted to take the complainant’s purse. Police arrested all three suspects following a foot pursuit.

June 29: Complainant, an unaffiliated, 35-year-old female reported at midnight that she had been struck by unknown suspects near the 3800th block of Spruce Street. Suspects removed personal property from the person of the complainant. .

Assault:

June 30: An unaffiliated, 34-year-old female reported that two unknown suspects who may have thought she was filming them with her cell phone threw her phone to the ground and struck her. The blow caused a cut below the complainant’s nose. The incident was reported at 4:05pm near the 4000th block of Market Street.