Burglary

June 17: An unaffiliated 19-year-old male reported around 12;00pm that upon arriving home, he found his door ajar and discovered that several personal items were missing from his property at 4033 Spruce Street.

June 22: Suspect, an unaffiliated 27-year-old male was observed at around 3:45pm attempting to conceal a laptop computer near the 1700 block of Brill Street. Upon investigation, the computer was found to be stolen from Wistar Instititute (3601 Spruce Street).

DUI

June 17: Suspect, an unaffiliated 24-year-old male, was traveling the opposite direction on Walnut Street near 37th. After further investigation, suspect was found to have an odor of alcohol and could not follow directions. Suspect was apprehended by police and was arrested.

Assault

June 17: Confidential

June 19: An unaffiliated, 25-year-old male reported at around 5:00pm that he had been assaulted by a known person who pushed him and subsequently broke his television near 4105 Spruce Street. There were so signs of injury. Complainant was advised to file a Private Criminal Complaint.

June 21: Confidential

June 21: Suspect, an unaffiliated 25-year-old female, became physically combative with police when they were responding to a domestic call around 4:00am at the location of Homewood Suites (4109 Walnut Street). Suspect was apprehended by police and was arrested.

Theft

June 21: Confidential theft of bike.

June 21: Confidential theft of retail.

June 22: Confidential theft of retail.

June 22: Confidential other theft.

Fraud

June 22: Complainant, an unaffiliated 22-year-old female, reported that her credit cards were missing. She also discovered that unauthorized charges were made to her accounts connected with those missing credit cards.

Vandalism

June 21: Complainant, an affiliated 21-year-old male, reported that a group of five juveniles were playing basketball near Locust Street and 40th, around 6:40pm, when they began throwing rocks at the residencies. A sock that was thrown struck a storm window, causing it to break. Juvenile suspects fled prior to police arrival.

June 23: Complainant, an affiliated 53-year-old female, reported that damage was made to a gold cart near the Franklin Annex, around 5:00pm. The damage made to the golf cart included holes that were burned and cut on the top cover of the golf cart.

Narcotic

June 22: Suspect, an unaffiliated 22-year-old male, was observed in possession of plastic bag that was found to contain illegal narcotics near the location of Presbyterian Hospital, around 1:39am.