0305_crimelog

Fraud

March 5: At 12:12 p.m. a 20-year-old male Harrison resident reported that unauthorized charges had been made on his bank account.

Assault

March 6: At 12:30 p.m. at 3943 Chestnut St. an unaffiliated 18-year-old student reported that a classmate pushed her, causing her to fall backwards into a wall, which led to her ear swelling.

March 7: At 12:45 p.m. on 3900 block of Sansom Street an unaffiliated 21-year-old suspect assaulted a Philadelphia Police officer who was in the process of citing him for public intoxication.

March 9: At 8:51 p.m. on 2000 block of Sansom two men engaged in a fight until one of them was transported to Presbyterian Hospital, where he left without treatment. The suspect was released for lack of prosecution.

Disorderly Conduct

March 7: At 2:10 p.m. an unaffiliated man was cited for disorderly conduct after physically struggling with restaurant staff at Mad4Mex and causing a crowd to gather.

Auto Theft

March 7: At 9:00 p.m. a 59-year-old man reported that he parked a car on 4000 block of Walnut Street a few days prior and it was missing on his return.

Robbery

March 8: At 8:43 p.m. on the 4300 block of Baltimore Street, an unaffiliated 24-year-old woman reported having been approached by an unknown man who asked her to give him her money.

Trespass

March 9: At 12:54 p.m., two unaffiliated men, ages 26 and 27, were arrested for wandering the halls of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania despite having no reason to be in the hospital.