Vandalism:

July 19, 2014: A 40-year-old unaffiliated male reported that his tires were cut upon returning to his vehicle around 4:00 p.m. on the 3800 block of Chestnut Street.

July 20, 2014: A 47-year-old unaffiliated female reported finding scratches on the passenger side of her car around 5:00 p.m. at the Spruce Wood Apartments on the 4000 block of Spruce Street.

Fraud:

July 21, 2014: A 23-year-old affiliated female reported around 7:15 a.m. on the 3600 block of Chestnut Street that an unauthorized purchase was made using her credit card.

July 24, 2014: A 19-year-old affiliated female reported around 3:45 p.m. on the 3800 block of Chestnut Street that an unknown suspect filed a fraudulent tax return in her name.

Other Offense:

July 18, 2014: A 57-year-old unaffiliated male was issued a citation at the intersection of 40th and Market Streets around 8:30 a.m. for selling cigarettes illegally.

July 19, 2014: A 40-year-old unaffiliated male was arrested around 12:00 a.m. on the 200 block of S. 34th Street when police observed the suspect near a bike rack with bolt cutters. The suspect fled on foot as officers approached. Upon further investigation the suspect was found to have a warrant for his arrest for a probation violation.

July 20, 2014: A 31-year-old unaffiliated male was arrested around 11:45 a.m. on the 3400 block of Walnut Street when he was stopped by police for loitering. The suspect was found to have an absconder warrant for his arrest.

DUI:

July 21, 2014: A 23-year-old unaffiliated female was arrested around 7:45 a.m. on the 200 block of S. 43rd Street when the suspect was driving a vehicle that overturned. Upon exiting the vehicle, police observed that the suspect had a strong odor of alcohol on her breath, slurred speech and bloodshot eyes.

Assault:

July 22, 2014: A 40-year-old unaffiliated complainant reported around 8:45 a.m. at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania that a person known to her struck her in the left ear while in the patient area after an argument.