crimelog012329

The Daily Pennsylvanian's interactive crime map for the week of Jan. 23 through Jan. 29. Crime log Jan. 23-29

Assault

Jan. 26 — A female University employee, 22, reported at about 2 p.m. that a known suspect pushed her on the 3700 block of Spruce street.

Fraud

Jan. 27 — Andre Schwartz, 25, unaffiliated with the University and of the 200 block of Linton street, and Serena Schwartz, 30, unaffiliated with the University and of the 2600 block of Wolf street, were arrested at about 9:15 p.m. for attempting to make fraudulent purchases at Wawa, located at 3744 Spruce St.

Theft

Jan. 28 — A female University employee, 28, reported at 5:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed credit cards from her unattended wallet at Biomedical Research Building II, located at 421 Curie Blvd.

Jan. 28 — A female University employee, 33, reported at about 6 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed cash from her unattended purse at the School of Veterinary Medicine, located at 3800 Spruce St.

Jan. 27 — A female student, 27, reported at about 4 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her wallet from her unattended bag at Houston Hall.

Jan. 26 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 21, reported at about 4:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed personal items from an unsecured locker at the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College, located at 200 S. 41st St.

Jan. 26 — A male student, 18, reported at about 8 p.m. that his unattended backpack was taken by an unknown suspect at Houston Hall.

Jan. 25 — At about 8 a.m., computer equipment was reported to have been removed from an office at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.

Jan. 25 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 31, reported at about 6 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her wallet from her unattended purse at the Penn Bookstore, located at 3601 Walnut St.

Jan. 25 — A male student, 29, reported at about 6:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect entered her secured vehicle and removed a GPS device and other items that were left in plain view on the 400 block of S. 41st Street.

Jan. 24 — Kristen Boykins, 20, unaffiliated with the University and of the 7300 block of Theodore street, and Tanisha Smith, 18, unaffiliated with the University and of the 500 block of N. Holly Street, were arrested at about 3:15 p.m. for attempting to leave Urban Outfitters, located at 110 S. 36th St., without rendering payment for merchandise.

Jan. 24 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 28, reported at about 7:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed credit cards from her unattended wallet on the 4200 block of Baltimore Avenue.

Jan. 23 — Sabriya Dennis, 20, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1400 block of Church street, was arrested at about 7:30 p.m. for attempting to leave American Apparel, located at 3661 Walnut St., without rendering payment for merchandise.

Jan. 22 — A female student, 21, reported at about 4:45 p.m. that someone removed her wallet from her unattended purse at Starbucks, located at 3401 Walnut St.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.