Move over, Copa. Watch out, Blarney. City Tap House is coming.

The much-awaited “draft beer emporium,” now officially called City Tap House, will open on the Radian’s second floor on Dec. 15, said Brian Harrington, co-founder of Public House Investments, which owns the restaurant.

“We’re just getting into full-blown construction,” Harrington said.

The restaurant was originally scheduled to open in August. Harrington did not give a reason for the delay, but noted that the company began construction on the restaurant about three weeks ago.

City Tap House will offer 75 craft beers on tap with its state-of-the-art draft system.

“Great food, craft brewed” is the restaurant’s motto, Harrington said.

The restaurant will also feature an open kitchen and wood-fired oven for making pizza.

City Tap House will have outdoor seating space on the Radian’s second floor balcony.

Harrington added that he hopes to start advertising job positions at City Tap House in the next two weeks. He also said there will be multiple grand-opening events come mid-December.

Public House Investments owns Public House Logan Square, as well as other establishments in New York and Maryland.

Tap House is the latest construction project in the Radian.

Kaplan Test Prep Centers will open its branch in the first floor of the Radian next week, and Bank of America will open a branch there early next year.

Along with Jimmy John’s, CVS, Chipotle and Capogiro, retail in the Radian is almost completely rented.

“For the remaining retail space, we are currently negotiating with a diverse mix of retailers that we believe will positively impact University City,” Rachel Kihn, spokesperson for the Radian’s owner, Inland American Communities, wrote in an e-mail.