A female Penn student reported that she was raped at a party early Saturday morning by an unknown suspect, according to Detective Linda Blowes of Philadelphia Police Department's Special Victims Unit.

Blowes said the incident happened while the victim was attending an unregistered fraternity party at about 2 a.m. Saturday.

The fraternity is located on the 3500 block of Locust Walk, according to police records. Neither Blowes nor Office of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs director Scott Reikofski would identify the fraternity.

The victim went to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment Saturday afternoon, which was when Philadelphia Police was notified of the incident, Blowes said.

She said Philadelphia and Penn police are working together to identify the offender, adding that police have "at least two" leads on the suspect's identity.

Blowes described the suspect as a black male between the ages of 18 and 22, from 6' to 6'3" tall, with "medium to light complexion" and "medium muscular build."

She added that it is not clear if the offender is a Penn student.

Though both Blowes and declined to identify the fraternity involved in the incident, Blowes said its members are being "very cooperative."

Reikofski added that OFSA is "concerned," and "wants to do everything we can to maintain her anonymity and get to the bottom of it."