Key points from the Undergraduate Assembly's meeting on Monday night:

n The UA passed a proposal to work with Housing and Conference Services and Facilities and Real Estate Services to implement a number of short-term renovations to all college houses excluding the Quadrangle and the three high rises.

The renovations include improved lighting, heating and rodent control.

The first project - the introduction of triple pane windows to Kings Court/English House - is stated to begin this summer and will likely by completed by 2010, said College freshman Enoch Arthur-Asmah, who co-authored the proposal.

This proposal is unique in that it represents a collaboration among the UA, Facilities and Real Estate Services, Housing and Conference Services and College Houses and Academic Services.

n The Nominations and Elections Committee presented its recommendations - which were approved by the UA - for groups to receive seats on the University Council next year.

Six seats are reserved for groups that feel underrepresented and therefore apply for spots.

UMOJA, the Lambda Alliance, College Republicans, PRISM, APSC and CHAC received seats.

n The UA passed a proposal with the goal of improving space allocation in Perelman Quadrangle. The proposal called for the Student Activities Council's executive committee to redistribute office spaces to student groups through an application and review process.

The proposal also called for the creation of an ad hoc committee, consisting of UA Steering and the Vice Provost for University Life, to improve the reservation process.

It will consider changing it to a lottery.