Penn and Brown dominated the Ivy League this past season. No reason the postseason should be any different. The two squads, which went 24-0 against all other Ivy League teams this season, were the only represented on the All-Ivy League first team. Penn senior forward Ugonna Onyekwe was named the Ivy League Player of the Year for the second straight season and was joined by junior guard Jeff Schiffner as a first team honoree. Both were unanimous selections. Brown's Jason Forte, Earl Hunt and Alai Nuualiitia were also named to the first team. Penn's entire starting lineup was honored, as seniors Andrew Toole and Koko Archibong were named to the second team and sophomore Tim Begley was given honorable mention. Onyekwe is just the second player in league history to win the Player of the Year award two straight seasons outright. Princeton's Kit Mueller is the other. Onyekwe averaged 16.0 points and 6.4 rebounds per game. His presence down low sparked Penn's offense all season and allowed the Quakers to finish in the top-ten nationally in three-point shooting percentage. His only real competition for his second straight award came from Hunt, who became the program's all-time leading scorer this past season, as well as leading the Ivy League in scoring with 19.4 points per game. However, Penn's two narrow wins over Brown, in which Onyekwe averaged 18 points per game, might have proved to be the difference in the race for the top award as well as in the Ivy standings.