The Penn men's and women's basketball teams are rolling in the accolades this season.

For the week of Feb. 18, Andrew Toole was named Ivy League Player of the Week for his impressive play against Ancient Eight foes Princeton, Harvard and Dartmouth.

Penn forward Ugonna Onyekwe, who dropped 12 points in the Quakers' resounding victory over Dartmouth, was named to the Ivy League honor roll for the week.

Onyekwe contributed an average of 16 points in the Red and Blue's past three contests. Onyekwe is the Ivy League's third-best scorer, averaging 17.1 points per game. He is ranked fifth in the rebounding category, with an average of 5.7 per game.

Despite recording a heartbreaking loss to Harvard this weekend, the Penn women's basketball team's Jewel Clark was also name to the Ivy League honor roll.

In the Quakers' 59-55 loss to the Crimson, Clark contributed a team-high 16 points and was just one rebound short of another double-double.

The next day, in the Red and Blue's game against Dartmouth, Clark recorded her fifth Ivy League double-double, with 12 points and 13 rebounds.

Clark is currently ranked third in the Ancient Eight in scoring, with an average of 16.5 points per game.

-- Amy Potter