Where did you grow up?

Philadelphia.

Where do you live now?

Cherry Hill.

What kind of car do you drive?

Do I have to answer that? Porsche. Boxster.

Did you go to your high school prom?

I don't think so. Nor do I go to any of the reunions either.

Where did you go to college?

Philadelphia [College of] Textiles [and Science].

So I take it that's how you got into fashion, but what was your original motivation?

That's a good question, I just kinda, it wasn't my original... profession, let's put it that way. I just kinda fell into this, not fell into this, I just kinda got involved in this. Nine years later there's eight stores.

Do you think Smith Bros caters to the Philly fashion aesthetic, and if so, why?

Yeah. I'm just thinking how to answer that. Well we're definitely by far the leading store as far as hippest, newest, coolest lines, you know, and that's really what we pride ourselves on. To be the first one to have Seven [jeans] or have a new line.... And to be honest with you that's what I spend a lot of my time doing and..., fortunately now with the recognition of the stores and the aesthetics of the stores you know most of the companies really come to us..., so, I guess the answer to that question would be what, what was my point? So we're definitely, there's a lot of people in Cherry Hill that refer to us like your neighborhood Barney's, and I mean that's what we try to be...

How have your first two weeks gone? As expected?

Beyond, beyond expectations and projections.

So what's selling best?

Sevens. Sevens, Sevens, more Sevens. Actually everything. Here, specifically? Anything that's denim... and things like that, but a lot of denim, Mavi, Diesel, Juicy and everything.

What's the least expensive jeans brand Smith Bros. carries?

Silver or Mavi. Their prices are anywhere from $48 to $52.

What's the most expensive?

There's some Diesel washes that are in the 140s, some of the Miss Sixty washes are in the130s-140s I believe.... But that's as high as it goes in denim.

Have the recent terrorist attacks affected sales at any of your stores?

No. I mean obviously the day of, everyone closed early. But since then, no. I have my own theory on that but we won't go into that.... We had USA flag T-shirts made and are donating all the cost and the proceeds to the Red Cross.