Joe Klein has been one of the key members of Penn's strong freshman class.[Alexander Sun/DP File Photo]

Georgetown is no ordinary opponent for Penn men's soccer head coach Rudy Fuller.

He has a bit of a history with the Hoyas.

After playing for Georgetown for four years, and then staying on to coach for another five, Fuller would love a win today.

Penn (6-5-1, 2-2 Ivy League) will play its last non-conference game today in Washington, D.C.

The Hoyas (6-8-1, 4-4 Big East) have not posted the most impressive record this year, but there is no doubt that today's game will be emotionally charged.

"Obviously, this game will be very special," Fuller said. "After playing there and coaching... it holds a special place in my heart."

The Red and Blue will look to avenge their recent losses against Fuller's former squad.

The Quakers are still ranked No. 7 in the Mid-Atlantic region, but they slipped one spot back after dropping close games to Rutgers and Brown on Oct. 23 and Oct. 28, respectively.

However, Penn is not dwelling on the recent losses.

"The morale is very good right now," Fuller said. "The leaders of this team have done a good job of keeping the team focused on its goal of winning the Ivy League."

But before Penn tends to the Ivy League, it first has to get through today's game.

The Quakers are not expecting to leave the nation's capital with an easy victory.

The Hoyas have won six of their eight contests at home, and are not looking to deviate from that success tomorrow.

"They're very talented," Fuller said. "They have two very good strikers. They're very well-coached and well-organized defensively. Our offense will have to break another good defensive team down."

The Quakers aren't making any drastic changes heading into today's game. The Red and Blue's starting lineup will look much like it has for the past few weeks.

Once again, Penn will rely on the depth of the bench to cinch a win.

Junior Alex Maasry, who has knocked in multiple game-winning goals in recent weeks, took a hard hit in Saturday's game against Brown, but will not miss the action today.

A win against the Hoyas would benefit Penn's ego two-fold. The Quakers would head into this weekend's Homecoming game against rival Princeton with an added boost of confidence.

Plus, Fuller can walk away from his alma mater with a grin.