Aggravated Assault * February 25 -- At about 3:50 a.m., a woman unaffiliated with the University reported that a man attacked her and bit out part of her left cheek outside of a nightclub on the 4000 block of Filbert Street. A 24-year-old man named Lewis Stratton, also unaffiliated with the University, was arrested at the scene. The woman refused medical treatment.

Theft * February 23 -- A male staff member at the Abramson Pediatric Research Center, located at 3501 Civic Center Boulevard, reported that a laptop computer was taken from his office at about 1 p.m.

* February 23 -- A female University staff member reported that, at about 11 a.m., $20 in cash, credit cards and a cell phone were taken from her purse, which she had left unattended in her office in the Veranda, located at 3615 Locust Walk.

* February 22 -- A male University student reported that he secured his bicycle at about 6 p.m. outside of Williams Hall, located at 255 S. 36th Street. When he returned to the location, the bike, valued at $130, was missing.

* February 22 -- A female University student reported that two of her textbooks and a dress valued at $290 were taken between February 21 at 11:30 p.m. and February 22 at 6:30 a.m. from Houston Hall, located at 3417 Spruce Street.

* February 22 -- A male staff member at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia reported that a $500 compact disc player was taken from his car. One of the windows of the car -- which was parked outside of the Woode Building, located at 515 Osler Circle -- was broken.

* February 21 -- A female University staff member reported that between 6:30 a.m. and 3:15 p.m., an unknown person took $5 from her purse. The purse was locked in her locker in Stouffer Dining Hall, located at 3701 Spruce Street. The lock had been opened.

* February 21 -- A female staff member reported that, between 6:30 a.m. and 3:15 p.m., $50 was taken from her purse, which she had left in a locker in Stouffer Dining Hall, located at 3702 Spruce Street.

* February 21 -- A man whose affiliation with the University is unknown reported that his bicycle was taken between 6 p.m. and midnight from the area outside of College Hall, located at 3450 Locust Walk. The bike was valued at $500.

* February 21 -- A woman whose affiliation with the University is unknown reported that she secured her bicycle at about 3 p.m. outside of Van Pelt Library, located at 3420 Walnut Street. When she returned to the location at about 5:50 p.m., the bike, valued at $600, was missing.

All information was obtained from the University Police logbook.

-- Alexis Gilbert