Assault * February 4 -- A male University student reported that, on the night of February 4, he was punched in the face by two men and one woman while at a party on the 4000 block of Pine Street. He did not know the alleged assailants. He was treated for a black eye and abrasions to the face.

Theft * February 6 -- A female University student reported that she secured her bicycle outside of the Quadrangle, located at 3700 Spruce Street, at around 10 p.m. on February 4. When she returned the next day at around 11 a.m., the bike -- valued at $350 -- was missing.

* February 5 -- A female University staff member reported that her unattended bookbag and wallet were taken from Meyerson Hall, located at 210 S. 34th Street, at about 12:30 p.m. The items in the bag and wallet were valued together at $350.

* February 4 -- A female University student reported that she left her bicycle at around 12:15 a.m. on the front porch of her residence on the 4000 block of Spruce Street. In the morning, the bike was missing. No value for the bike was given.

All information was obtained from the University Police logbook. -- Alexis Gilbert