The Penn football team's troubles away from Franklin Field continued and Yale University successfully kicked off the celebration of its 300th birthday this afternoon, as the Elis topped the Quakers, 27-24, in New Haven, Conn. The loss dropped the Red and Blue to 3-3 on the season (2-1 Ivy League). Although it has won every game at home by a sizable margin, Penn is still winless on the road this year. With the loss, the Quakers now find themselves in a five-way tie atop the Ivy standings with Yale, Harvard, Princeton and Cornell. Although the Quakers took an early 3-0 lead on a 24-yard Jason Feinberg field goal, Yale struck back with two first-quarter touchdowns to take a 14-3 lead. Penn came back in the second quarter, as Gavin Hoffman hit Rob Milanese for a 41-yard touchdown pass and then found the endzone himself on a one-yard quarterback sneak. Penn led at the half, 17-14. The second half, however, was not as kind to the Red and Blue. Elis quarterback Peter Lee hit senior wideout Eric Johnson for his second touchdown of the day with 7:38 left in the third quarter. Yale kicker Mike Murawczyk added two field goals to cap the scoring for the Elis. Hoffman did find tight end Ben Zagorski for a touchdown, as time expired on both the game and the Quakers' chance for a comeback.