The University Museum is typically a place for quiet study of cultural artifacts and ancient relics. But on Sunday, the museum's Harrison Auditorium will be "rockin'." The Social Planning and Events Committee will present "Rockin' in the Museum," a concert featuring indie rock bands Yo La Tengo and The Magnetic Fields, with special guest Flowchart. Doors to the Museum, located at 33rd and Spruce streets, will open at 7:30 p.m. and the concert will begin a half-hour later. The three groups performing are among the most popular indie rock groups in the country, according to an announcement by SPEC Concerts Co-Director Ari Jaffess, a College and Engineering senior. The idea for the show was presented to SPEC Concerts by College junior Jared Goldman, who also worked with Jaffess to plan this event. Goldman pointed out that although all three bands can be characterized as indie rock, each has its own style. "This concert is unique because it brings together bands that wouldn't ordinarily play together and therefore transcends musical boundaries," Goldman said. The concert, he added, is "a unique chance for people who are not ordinarily exposed to this particular type of music to experience a cross-section of what the art/music world is doing right now." In fact, the issue of bringing indie rock bands to campus has been on students' minds the last couple of weeks. The University is currently in talks with several music promoters to open up an alcohol-free music club near campus. SPEC expects the ornate Harrison Auditorium to serve as the perfect venue for this type of concert and help contribute to the overall atmosphere. Tickets for "Rockin' at the Museum" are currently on sale and can be purchased on Locust Walk or through the the Annenberg Center Box Office at (215) 898-3900. Admission costs $8 for those with a PennCard and $14 for the general public.