Senior Class President Lisa Marshall, 76ers owner pat Croce, a comedian and a journalist will square off Friday night. With two days before the panel takes the stage for Penn Politically Incorrect, organizers from the Tangible Change Committee have released the list of the four special guests who will participate in the humorous political discussion. Comedian Lewis Black, Philadelphia 76ers owner Pat Croce, Philadelphia Daily News columnist Elmer Smith and Senior Class President Lisa Marshall will join comedian Bill Maher for a modified version of the popular, late-night talk show he hosts on ABC. The sold-out Penn P.I. program will take place Friday at 8 p.m. in the newly reopened Irvine Auditorium, highlighting a series of non-alcoholic "No Place Like Penn" weekend events. Topics of discussion could range anywhere from the hotly contested Philadelphia mayoral race to college binge drinking. According to Penn P.I. organizers, a small selection committee -- including members from Tangible Change, Connaissance and the Office of Student Life -- chose the four panelists for the diversity of cultures, opinions and engaging personalities they bring to the show. "We thought a lot about who would come together well and who would be able to complement each other during the discussion," said Connaissance Co-Director and College junior Nishchay Maskay, a member of the selection committee. Marshall said she expects to bring a "unique perspective as the only Republican, only woman and only student on the panel." The College senior is co-chairperson of the Tangible Change Committee, chairperson of the College Republicans and was one of the first two college students to join the Philadelphia Republican Convention 2000 committee. "[Marshall] is a student who is very visible and has a wealth of political knowledge," Maskay said, explaining the committee's choice of Marshall as the lone woman. Adding to the mix is Smith, a political columnist for the Daily News and a West Philadelphia native, who said he expects to "bring a certain level of wit and opinions to the panel." "The basic idea of the show is to do what I do in my columns -- to deflate pompous and overblown individuals and institutions," Smith said. Black, who is best known for his cranky political and social commentaries as a correspondent for Comedy Central's The Daily Show, will offer his interesting blend of humor and sarcasm to the group. And Croce, the eccentric owner of the 76ers who recently made headlines after severely injuring his leg in a motorcycle accident, will round out the group of four. According to Tangible Change Committee Co-Director Theo LeCompte, the selection committee met informally for the past six weeks to recommend candidates and narrow the field of nominees. "We never had a priority list," the Engineering junior said, noting that committee members suggested a number of potential guests. "But because of the short notice, some of the people we contacted were not able to come."