Rappers Redman and KRS-ONE will headline what could be the last Penn Relays concert in Irvine Auditorium, on April 26. A Tribe Called Quest and the Fun Lovin' Criminals will headline this year's "Mother of All Flings" concert, celebrating the 25th anniversary of the campus-wide extravaganza. The concert -- organized by the Social Planning and Events Committee's concerts and Spring Fling committees -- is scheduled for Friday, April 18 at Hill Field. And rappers Redman and KRS-ONE will play at the annual Penn Relays concert in Irvine Auditorium April 26, sponsored by SPEC To Represent Undergraduate Minorities. Because of upcoming renovations to Irvine, this could be the last Relays concert for several years. Tribe -- which played at Penn's fall Skimmer Day in 1993 -- has reenergized rap music and unleashed a new brand of hip-hop since entering the music scene in the late 1980s. SPEC Co-Director and Wharton junior Allison Rosen said Tribe is known for high-energy concerts, especially in outside venues such as Hill Field. "Tribe was my first choice," said Fling Co-Director and Engineering senior Chris Rieger. "I hope the rest of the campus is as excited as we are." And Rosen described the Fun Lovin' Criminals as an "eclectic rap and hip-hop group that has many differing sounds." The band had a recent MTV hit with "Scooby Snacks." "They're not just straight rap," she said. "Many different people will like them." But despite the co-directors' enthusiasm, this year's band announcements come only three weeks before the show -- almost a month later than last year's announcement. Some committee members attributed the delay to difficulties that plagued the process. Fling committee member and Wharton sophomore Howie Blumenstein said Tribe was not the first choice for the concert. "They tried to get two other acts but weren't able to," Blumenstein said. "I would have liked to see [Bob] Dylan." Dylan is playing at Brown University during Penn's Fling weekend. But Fling Co-Director and College senior Barb Burns said the concert "always works out well." "This year wasn't any harder or easier than the past," Burns said. "And I have been getting a lot of positive feedback -- we are expecting a great show." One or two other bands will also play at the concert, Fling Co-Director and College senior Alyson Tesler added, but contracts for these bands have not yet been signed. "The concert will be the traditional, fun Fling concert," Tesler said. "I just want to dance, baby." Tickets for the show will be sold on Locust Walk, by the Annenberg Center and through Ticketmaster beginning April 7. Tickets will cost $15 for Penn affiliates, or $25 for people not affiliated with the University. T-shirts and other souvenirs -- including water guns, beach balls and lighters -- will also be sold on campus. Headlining the Penn Relays concert, rapper Redman is best described as a "complete show," according to SPECTRUM Co-Director Ian Corbin. And Corbin described KRS-ONE as a "mainstay in rap" who is known for original performances. Biz Markie will DJ the concert. "I am really excited about these two bands," said Corbin. "Especially because neither of them have come to this region in the past." Two other acts will join Red Man and KRS-ONE, although they have yet to be finalized, Corbin said. Concert tickets will be sold for $15 on the Walk beginning this week. "Hopefully we will build on last year's great Fugees concert," he added. "I want to attract a diverse and fun crowd." Since Irvine will be unavailable for concerts during its renovation, Corbin said he is looking into alternative options for future Relays concerts. "Unless we find another building that can seat close to 1,900 people, it is not financially feasible for us to plan future concerts," Corbin said. "There might be a comedy show or party next year."