When finals draw to a close, many students will be eager to shed their number two pencils and pages of notes. And most are eagerly anticipating a relaxing holiday vacation of tanning on the beach, skiing in fresh powder or cuddling in warm flannel sheets at home. But no matter where students plan to spend the winter break, their common goal seems to be relaxation. "I can't wait to get home," said College sophomore Jeffrey Kroop. "I'm just going to hang out, relax, see a couple of Phish shows and drink lots of eggnog." Many said they are upset that finals end so late in the season -- only two days before Christmas --Eand are heading straight to the airport after their last exam. "Lady Liberty will be picking me up at 10:30 a.m. [on] Thursday the 23rd as soon as I answer the last question on my Psych exam," said College junior Karen Berkman. "I'm off to Acapulco to enjoy the sun, take it easy and just hang out with my family. "I've been there before and I love it," she added. Wharton sophomore David Schechter said he hopes to be spontaneous and leave his plans a little less structured. "I'm just going to pack a bag, get a few friends together and hitchhike down to Florida," he said. "It's the holiday season -- someone's bound to be going in that direction." "And [I'm going to do] some medical school stuff like writing my personal statement," added Morgenthau. Engineering senior John Pollard said he does not plan to relax over break. "I'm mostly just working a little bit," he said. "I'm going to a few medical school interviews. And I'm going to New York for New Year's with a bunch of friends."