Two males reportedly robbed the assistant manager of Burger King at Houston Hall at gunpoint early yesterday morning, University Police said last night. University Police Sergeant Ivan Kimble said the men entered the premises, pointed guns and demanded money from the employee at around 12:15 a.m. yesterday. The men were able to escape with approximately $1,000 in cash, Kimble said. He added that no employees were injured in the robbery. Kimble said University Police have no suspects and have made no arrests in the robbery. This is the third robbery in or behind Houston Hall within the last two weeks. The incident follows the addition of extra patrols of the area that University Police put into place last week. Last Sunday, a man was robbed at gunpoint of $150 cash by two males outside Houston Hall. In that case, the man sustained lacerations to his face in the attack. Following that incident, University Police Sergeant Larry Salotti said a University Police officer would patrol the specific area where the incidents were taking place. Up to that point, an officer was assigned to handle the general area from 34th to 36th streets and from Spruce to Walnut streets. Kimble said he would not comment on why the additional patroling was not effective in yesterday's incident. In an unrelated incident, a man reportedly robbed the laundromat -- which is located on Chestnut Street between 39th and 40th streets -- of cash in a gunpoint robbery Sunday night, Kimble said. Kimble said the man, who is described as 5 feet 5 inches tall, took money from a 12-year-old and fled north on 40th Street toward Market Street, following the robbery. University Police checked the area around the laundromat for suspects matching their description, but made no arrests, Kimble said.