Two females were robbed at gunpoint Tuesday night at the corner of 36th and Chestnut streets, University Police said yesterday. Two males, between the ages of 14 and 19, came from behind the two females, who are not affiliated with the University, at 11:14 p.m. Tuesday and displayed handguns, University Police Sergeant Ivan Kimble said last night. He added that the males then demanded money from the females. Kimble said the females were instructed by the males to continue walking on Chestnut Street, as if nothing had happened. The males fled west on Chestnut Street. University Police checked the area for the two males but did not find anyone matching the descriptions given by the victims. One of the robbers, according to Kimble, had a scarf covering his face. Kimble said neither female was injured in the robbery and added that the females later told police that they believed the guns may have been toys. The complainants had their wallets and money stolen in the incident, Kimble said. In another incident, a male stole two CDs from the Classical Choice record store in Houston Hall yesterday afternoon, Kimble said. The male put the CDs in a large shoulder bag and walked out of the store, Kimble said. A manager observed the theft, confronted the man and threatened to call the police. The man gave the CDs back and fled the scene. The manager called the police and soon afterward, the alleged thief was picked up on the 100 block of S. 36th Street. Kimble said the manager made a positive identification of the man and added that the suspect was taken into custody and charged with the theft. When University Police searched the man's shoulder bag, they found a satin backpack which was reported stolen earlier in the day, and other items which had also been reported stolen to University Police.