Penn Singers' new production "Broadway to Heaven" might as well be called Broadway 101. The show, which opens tonight, is a musical tour of 20th Century Broadway productions complete with pieces from five shows -- Porgy and Bess, Oklahoma, My Fair Lady, Jesus Christ Superstar and Les Miserables. "This is without a doubt the best fall show the Penn Singers have ever mounted," said Wharton senior Leigh Large, the group's president. "It's not just singing, but a fully staged production." Several of the numbers include all 45 singers and extensive choreography including "Master of the House" from Les Miserables and "Jesus Christ Superstar" from the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical with the same name. "We alternate between big and small numbers to get a real variety with both the style and performers," Large said. "The narration is very brief and interesting, not a lecture." Bruce Montgomery, the group's director, said he believes that the show is one of the best ever produced by Penn Singers. "This is different from any fall show we have given and it has the potential to be the best we've other done," Montgomery said. "It is also the most ambitious. We've tried very hard to represent shows of the previous decades." Penn Singers Publicity Manager Daniel Rudasill said the show diverges from the past fall performances because it has extensive choreographing and costuming. "It's definitely the most different," the College junior said. "In terms of choreography and solo work this is definitely the most student controlled show as well. It's all student directed." "Broadway to Heaven" will be performed tonight, Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. in the Annenberg School Theater. Tickets are available on Locust Walk and at the door.