At their last meeting of the fall semester, the InterFraternity Council swiftly completed electing the remainder of their board. At their election meeting last week, the IFC did not finish electing their board due to the extreme lengthiness of the meeting leaving the positions of treasurer, member at large, judicial representative and judicial manager to be chosen by the twenty-odd members present at the follow-up meeting last night. New judicial representative and past IFC secretary Will McAlexander said he was pleased with the new board. "We have a board of highly qualified individuals to lead the IFC in many insightful ways," he said, praising its representation of "all walks of life" and the experienced background of a number of its members. Engineering junior and Delta Kappa Epsilon brother Todd Huseby ran uncontested for the seat of treasurer. College sophomore and Alpha Epsilon Pi brother Jon Morris captured the seat of member at large over Wharton sophomore and Sigma Alpha Epsilon brother James Newsom and College sophomore and Alpha Chi Rho brother T.J. Zane. The one-man race for judicial representative was an easy victory for Engineering junior and Sigma Alpha Epsilon brother McAlexander. And College sophomore and Sigma Chi brother Tim Fazio won the position of judicial manager over a candidate from the Zeta Beta Tau fraternity. College junior and Alpha Chi Ro brother, Mo Massel, who is the newly-elected IFC president, said alcohol will be one of the most pressing issues the IFC deals with next year. He said the IFC plans to evaluate the University's BYOB policy and develop educational programs about alcohol. In addition, he said it will consider having the IFC become involved in a nationwide group called Greeks Advocating a Mature Management of Alcohol, or the GAMMA Chapter. Wharton senior and Delta Kappa Epsilon brother Jeff Blount, the outgoing president, said the system needs a better alcohol policy. "You need to try to find a system that protects the interests of the house in terms of their risk-management policies but at the same time, you don't want to close off the system to non-Greeks and minors." he said. Massel also said regulation of the fraternities' fall and spring rush procedures will be examined. The IFC board is currently responsible for monitoring fraternity rush activities.