A group calling itself the Chineese Students and Scholars Association at Penn will sponsor a rally Tuesday evening at 7 p.m. in the Towne Building to commemerate the third anniversary of the massacre, which took place June 4, 1989. "As time goes by, people tend to forget. But we juse want to remind people that this is not something to forget," said Jerry Lin, one of the group's organizers and a postdoctoral fellow at the University. "It has had a significant impact on China's history." Organizers plan to screen a video entitled "June 4th: We will never forget." Lin said he tape consists of a series of film clips chronicling the events surrounding June 4. Su Xiaokang, the coauthor of "River Elegy," a documentry film that attempts to explain the differences between Chineese and Western cultures, will deliver a speech on the topic related to Tienanmen Square anniversary, according to Lin. Lin said that Xiaokang, who was in Beijing duringhte urest three years ago, was among the Chinese governments most wanted prisoners until he managed to escape. Now in exile, he is a visiting scholar at Princeton University. The rally, scheduled to last an hour and a half, is open to the public. -- Scott Calvert