Live from Irvine Auditorium.... It's Anita Hill. University of Oklahoma Law Professor Anita Hill's lecture on Saturday will be broadcast live from Irvine Auditorium to Meyerson Hall, in response to the "outpouring of enthusiasm" on campus for Hill, Carroll Smith-Rosenberg, director of the Women's Studies Program, said yesterday. Smith-Rosenberg said that 430 seats will be available in Meyerson B-1 on a first-come-first-served basis. The doors will open at 4:15 p.m. on Saturday, she said, and Hill's lecture will begin at 5 p.m. Attendees need valid University identification to be admitted, Smith-Rosenberg added. She said the University decided to set up closed-circuit television for the lecture after University community members quickly snatched-up the 900 tickets that were available to hear Hill's speech in Irvine. Connaissance members gave away tickets yesterday and Monday on a first-come-first-served basis. After ticket supplies were diminished, Smith-Rosenberg said, University members from "alumni to members of the cleaning staff" began requesting access to Hill's speech. "I believe what has happened is a greater response [to Hill's visit] than anticipated," said Barbara Cassel, executive assistant to the Vice Provost for University Life. Smith-Rosenberg added that much support for the screening came from President Sheldon Hackney and VPUL Kim Morrisson's offices. "The demand [to hear Hill's lecture] was overwhelming," Nicholas Constan, assistant to the president, said yesterday. Constan also said he does not think the closed-circuit television will cost the University an excessive amount of money, although he said he does not know what the cost will be yet. He added that Meyerson B-1 was chosen for the sight of the broadcast because of its large size and its close proximity to Irvine Auditorium. "The closer it is, the less it costs," he said. Hill's visit is co-sponsored by Connaissaince and the Women's Studies Program's Judy Berkowitz Endowed Lectureship.