The article on the streak through the Quad (DP 2/4/92) reminded me of a similar tradition we had while I was an undergrad at the University of California. That tradition was abruptly stopped one year in a roadblock ambush that resulted in a forty body pileup against two police cars. The reasons for terminating this tradition: hazing and sexual harassment. Apparently, we were hazing ourselves and we were not enlightened enough to realize it. As for sexual harassment, somebody felt that they were being oppressed and abused at the sight of a bunch of people taking a late night streak through campus. It's interesting that an institution with a reputed liberal tradition would take such a puritanical stance towards such an event, while over here in the conservative and stuffy Ivy League, a similar episode is seen as something not only worth front page news, but also the subject of a comic portraying the event as a positive step for women. Evidently, the enlightened and progressive people of Berzerk-eley take greater steps to protect their students from themselves. Just after this parade of blasphemy and immorality was cancelled, brewing beer was added to the list. Reason: potentially explosive and flammable substance. ALEXEI VRANICH Graduate Student School of Arts and Sciences