It was a blustery Saturday in West Philadelphia, but sorority rush continued through the bitter cold nonetheless. Both the PanHellenic Council houses and the rushees said that Saturday's Open House was a success for all. Jennifer Pollock, PanHel's vice-president for rush, said the students' enthusiasm made the weekend event a positive experience. "[The houses] seemed really excited about the girls, and the girls seemed really excited about the parties," the College senior said. "It went well." The day began at Bodek Lounge in Houston Hall, where the rushees waited outside until they were invited in. They then sat in Bodek, where PanHel President Maureen Hernandez delivered what one rushee called "a short good luck and relax speech." The rushees then divided into their rho chi -- rush counseling -- groups, and left together for the first of eight houses. "It's fun," said College freshman Stephanie Ghertner during her lunch break. "I'm meeting a lot of nice people." One rushee likened the actual rush party to an assembly line, as each sister connects with a rushee and begins talking with her. But others were more impressed. "[The sisters] do so much work, they're amazing," College freshman Elise Rosenberg said. Others seemed to agree with Rosenberg, citing "unbelievable" decorations in some of the houses, along with entertaining skits and songs. Rush, which ends Sunday with the distribution of bids, continues today with "post office," where the rushees find out which houses have asked them back for the first round of parties tonight and Tuesday night.