They found the dead woman's body in Assistant Folklore Professor Robert St. George's closet -- sort of. It was the murdered body of Holly Maddux, the girlfriend of West Philadelphia peace activist Ira Einhorn, and it was in 16 pieces. And Fox TV's "America's Most Wanted" filmed it all in the Powelton Village houses of St. George and Assistant English Professor Malcolm Woodfield. Tonight's episode of "America's Most Wanted" -- the popular crime search show -- will feature the case of 1970s activist Einhorn, who allegedly killed and dismembered Maddux in his West Philadelphia home. He then hid her body in a closet, where it was found several months later. After his release on bail, Einhorn fled the country, and was last seen in Sweden. According to St. George, the professors got involved with Fox TV when the station contacted his wife's architectural firm searching for just the right house to film the show. Powelton Village, where St. George and Woodfield live, was perfect, they decided. The network filmed most of the show in St. George's 33rd and Baring streets house, which is Einhorn's apartment in the program. "They took over the house for two days to the point where we couldn't really live there," St. George said. "But when we went back [Monday morning], we couldn't even tell they'd been there." St. George said the crews cleared out the downstairs of the house, transforming his dining room into Einhorn's bedroom and his kitchen into the closet where police found Maddux's body. They also brought a complete set with them, carrying about 25 boxes of rented books, a mattress, a computer and miscellaneous apartment items. "They tried to make him seem like a Bohemian type," he said. St. George, who said the TV crew was in his house from 8:30 Saturday morning until 4 a.m. Monday, agreed to lend his house so he could see how the TV show is filmed. "I was actually curious just to see how all these people work together to bring this off," St. George said. "And surprisingly, it does seem to work." Woodfield's house at 35th and Baring streets will be Einhorn's downstairs neighbor's apartment on the show. The assistant English professor said the TV crew also used his kitchen and dining room, but that they originally wanted to use his home just for the bathroom. "They were looking for this particularly scuzzy bathroom, the kind of bathroom you would want to dismember a corpse in," Woodfield said. "And I said, 'I have just the bathroom.' " Fox filmed for six hours in Woodfield's house -- formerly a Drexel University fraternity house -- for a scene that the professor thinks will take "10 seconds on screen." The crew filmed Woodfield's kitchen ceiling with a stain on it from where Maddux's blood dripped down from the closet above, and his dining room will be the room where Einhorn's neighbor heard a "scream and a thud" from the murder. "America's Most Wanted" also filmed at The White Dog Cafe, apparently a favorite hang-out of Einhorn's. The professors witnessed more than just a murder being filmed that week. They also watched a labor dispute unfold before their eyes. At both St. George's and Woodfield's houses, union leaders from Local 487 -- the technical crew's union -- protested Fox TV's not paying the crew Sunday union wages. Eventually, the union workers walked off the set, to be replaced by a non-union crew. At Woodfield's house, union members picketed outside all day, carrying placards with "America's Most Wanted unfair to labor" on them. "The TV station said they would turn up about 11 [a.m.], but at about 9 [a.m.] these big burly guys wearing shades came and started scoping the house out," Woodfield said. "They turned out to be Teamsters." The show will air at 8 p.m. tonight on channel 29.