A student was found semi-conscious on Locust Walk early Saturday morning by University Police but is now listed in fair condition and conscious at HUP, officials said this weekend. University Police Lieutenant Susan Holmes did not know why the student was semi-conscious, but said that a Philadelphia rescue squad responded to the incident and attempts at the time to help the student regain consciousness failed. As of late Saturday, the student was listed in fair condition and was conscious, according to Holmes. In a separate incident, a suspect being chased by Philadelphia Police rammed an unmarked University Police car on the 4100 block of Locust Street at 10:35 p.m. Friday. The unmarked University Police car, part of the police department's plain-clothes team, was monitoring the chase when the car suddenly turned onto Locust Street from 41st Street and hit both the unmarked police car and two other unoccupied parked cars. The man, who was arrested for stealing the Mercedes-Benz he fled in, was unharmed, but the three University officers assigned to the unmarked car were taken to the HUP, Holmes said. All three were treated for minor injuries and released. All the vehicles suffered cosmetic damage, except for the stolen Mercedes, which was severely damaged. University Police also responded to a report on Philadelphia Police radio that a female area resident had attempted to commit suicide and was suffering from lacerations inflicted with a razor at 11:35 p.m. Friday, Holmes said. The woman was taken to HUP and her condition was unknown last night. In a separate incident, a man reported to police that he had entered a vehicle parked in the 3400 block of Chestnut Street at about 11:50 p.m. Friday to wait for his girlfriend. The car, however, was not his and when the owner of the car returned, he pulled the complainant from the car, Holmes said. The complainant was struck by the owner of the car, who fled in the car. University Police also responded to several other incidents over the weekend, including: · A female area resident reported being grabbed on the buttocks by an unknown male at 9:19 a.m. yesterday on the 3600 block of Spruce Street. The woman refused to file a police report. · The Phi Gamma Delta house at 3619 Locust Walk was robbed of 11 cases of Schlitz beer at 6:23 p.m. Friday. University Police apprehended a suspect and impounded the alcohol. · A man was caught breaking into an car parked on the 3800 block of Walnut Street by University Police officers. The man was arrested in the process of removing the stereo system at 8:48 p.m. Friday. · A bag of ice thrown out of a High Rise North window struck a car, breaking its front windshield, but causing no injuries at 11:41 p.m. Friday. · A 1985 grey Cadillac Sedan Seville was stolen out of the University parking lot on the north side of the 3600 block of Walnut Street at about 3 a.m. Saturday. · The Philadelphia Fire Department responded to a report of a fire on the 8th floor of High Rise North at 4:39 a.m. Saturday. Posters were set on fire, but were quickly extinguished with minimal damage to the floor. · A $700 Nikon camera was stolen from Meyerson Hall at about 12 p.m. yesterday.