A male and female student were robbed of a little over $10 at 42nd and Locust streets late Tuesday night. According to University Police spokesperson Sylvia Canada, the two students were standing on the northwest corner at about midnight when they observed the assailants, two males, walking west on Locust Street away from them. Canada said that after passing the couple, the two men turned around and started walking back toward them. The victims told police that the men then confronted the couple. One assailant said, "Give it up," and demanded that the students hand over their money. A total of $10 was taken from the male student and 35 cents from the woman, but Canada said the assailants did not display a weapon. After taking the money, the assailants fled west on Locust Street towards 43rd Street. Neither student sustained any injuries, Canada said. Police have no suspects in the case, but both men were described by the victims as approximately five foot, ten inches tall, of medium build, and between 19 and 24 years old. One was described as wearing a baseball cap, a dark, full length jacket with the word "Yankees" printed on the back, and dark pants. The other assailant was described as wearing a dark baseball cap, a dark, full length jacket, and other dark clothing. Canada said Philadelphia Police were given a copy of the incident report and will also be investigating the incident.