Students who lost their right to vote in November because their registration applications were never processed will probably never know exactly what happened to the forms they filled out at CUPID this fall. At least 60 students, and probably more, who filled out registration forms at CUPID discovered that they were not on voter rolls for the November 6 elections. A handful of affected students won the right to vote on November 6 at Election Court, but many lost their vote. ROTC students staffed the table. Major Clinton Miner, deputy director of the University's Army ROTC program, said Tuesday that staff had talked to all the ROTC students who worked at the booth. "We're convinced everybody did the job to the best of their ability to ensure that the forms were properly processed," Miner said. University Registrar Ron Sanders said that staff in his office have contacted about 60 percent of CUPID workers, trying to determine who put the registrations in the mail. But officials still have not found that out. He added that officials had trouble tracking down many students who worked at CUPID. Sanders said that next year voter registration forms will be available at CUPID, however, registrants will need to mail their own applications. At the beginning of each day at CUPID, Sanders said, the box containing the forms was empty, making the "natural assumption" that the forms were placed in the mail.