Two graduate students remain hospitalized after they were beaten and robbed at gunpoint upon returning to their off-campus house Sunday night. The students, a married couple, told University Police that two men followed them to their house -- on Beige Block, or the 200 block of S. 41st Street -- at about 10:15 p.m. Sunday. Once at the house, one of the men pulled out a gun and put it behind the husband's head, saying that if either student yelled, both would be shot, according to police. The men forced their way into the student's apartment and then beat the students over the head. Police did not specify what they were beaten with, but University Police spokesperson Sylvia Canada said they received "severe head injuries." The students described one of the suspects as a male about 6 feet tall, with dark hair and wearing a dark jacket with a hood. Canada said further information on the incident was unavailable because police were unable to get details from the students due to the extent of their injuries. Aside from the incident, University Police reported a relatively quiet Thanksgiving recess. Canada said no more crimes against people were reported during the break, and added that there were no reports of burglaries.