Police apprehended seven students just after midnight Friday morning on the 4200 block of Spruce Street. University Police Sergeant Ivan Kimball said the students were climbing onto and jumping off of parked cars. Kimball said police issued citations to the students and reported the incident to Judicial Inquiry Officer Constance Goodman. Two other students were caught at 2:17 a.m. Friday apparently trying to rob a delivery truck outside of the WaWa convenience store at 37th and Spruce streets. Police found the seal on the truck broken and one of the students inside. Kimball said WaWa managers decided not to press charges but the issue will also go to Goodman. A student reported being assaulted by three males at about 6:30 p.m. Friday on the 3700 block of Spruce Street. The student said three men jumped out of a car and assaulted him. He was not injured. Further details were not available yesterday. Police confiscated a steak knife from a city man Friday night on the 3800 block of Chestnut Street. After learning he was wanted on warrants by Philadelphia Police, University Police arrested him and turned him over to the city. His juvenile companion was released to his parents. Kimball said police also responded this weekend to a report of a stolen vehicle on the 3900 block of Sansom Street and a vehicle broken into on the 4000 block of Pine and a possible break-in to a house on S. 41st Street. -- Patrick O'Donnell