Articles by Carlos Arias Vivas

12/11/17 8:46pm
Students should have adequate breaks that enable them to de-stress and process everything that has happened since the beginning of the year.
12/11/17 8:05pm
The fall semester is just about to end and a lot has happened that has left lasting impressions and changes on this campus.
11/28/17 1:00am
We should not automatically assume that just because an owner doesn’t have any physical impairments, a service dog has no use.
11/13/17 8:09pm
We must come together in times to support one another when no one wants to recognize us and make sure that our various cultural communities are valued on campus. 
10/30/17 11:13pm
At the end of the day Penn students are here for their academics and the opportunities that Penn has to offer, therefore applying ED shouldn’t be reserved only for those who have had the luxury to visit campus. 
10/30/17 9:55pm
With Homecoming next week, what do you think Penn can do to have better student attendance at Penn sports events?
10/16/17 11:00pm
If we only have conversations that make out Penn to be perfect, once these students come, they will feel deceived. Having these real conversations about Penn to prospective students gives them an in-depth background of what they are getting themselves into if they come here.
10/13/17 7:10pm
Why do you think Wharton specifically receives the bulk of transfer requests and dual degree requests compared to the other schools?
10/04/17 12:20am
I implore students to get to know their resident advisors or graduate associates on their dorm floors better. They are the hidden gems of support beneath the craziness of being a freshman at college.
10/02/17 12:17am
Should Penn change course requirements so that students in Wharton, Nursing and Engineering can take more classes in their home schools or is the system fine as it currently is?
09/18/17 9:43pm
Being in a single is not the most luxurious experience in the world. There are many perks to having your own space, but the social drawbacks are much more impactful. 
09/17/17 6:06pm
Should universities care about their ranking? Why or why not?
09/04/17 9:11pm
 There are two distinct worlds separating Penn and the local communities that are on the outskirts.
More Articles