Are you stuck with textbooks from last semester? Sell your books back to Amazon and get up to 80% back on the price you originally paid for them. Follow these simple steps to earn easy money.
1. Click on this link:
2. Choose your Trade-In Category: Textbooks.
3. Select your textbook from the list provided or type the name of your textbook into the search bar. If you use the search bar, make sure the category selected is “Amazon Trade-In”
4. Answer the questions about the condition of your textbook and check to make sure the ISBN on the screen matches the one on your textbook. Then, click continue.
5. Continue to add more textbooks and check your order summary to make sure your information is correct. Then, confirm your Trade-In.
6. Print your label and send your package back to Amazon. As soon as your package is received, Amazon will reimburse you for the books on a gift card linked to your account.
The Daily Pennsylvanian Inc. may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
All comments eligible for publication in Daily Pennsylvanian, Inc. publications.